Anyone who cares about the food we eat and how it gets to our tables may become a member!
Our members and supporters include professionals, academics, students, advocates, and other individuals from community groups, not-for-profit organizations, and government agencies with interest and expertise in nutrition, hunger, health, urban and rural agriculture, and our farm and food economy.
Members and supporters convene monthly at Open Networking Meetings that are designed to foster collaboration through information sharing and mutual education. These meetings focus on critical food systems issues and offer opportunities for individuals across sectors to meet, converse, and discover ways to partner with each other. In addition, more than 2,500 individuals and organizations receive the FSNYC monthly, on-line newsletter featuring local, regional, national food systems news, events and job listings.
Your membership benefits include:
- Free attendance at monthly Open Network Meetings
- Special Members-Only Email Blasts, in addition to our Monthly Newsletter
- Opportunities to participate in subcommittees such as Policy, Communications, Program & Events, Governance, and Membership.
- Participation in FSNYC’s Leadership Committee elections
- Best practices sharing with others engaged in food systems work
- Discounts on Food Systems Network NYC events and other members only opportunities
- Collaboration opportunities with members engaged in all aspects of the food system
- Access to a shared knowledge base regarding food issues and opportunities
- Tax deductible membership contributions
Membership Contribution Levels:
- Student/Senior/AmeriCorps Volunteer: $10
- Individual Member: $25
- Sponsoring Organization (Maximum of 4 employees get free attendance per meeting): $125
- Supporting Individual: $125
Membership terms begin bi-annually, February 1-January 31 or August 1-July 31. You may enroll at anytime, but your contribution will apply to the term that is closest to either February 1 or August 1. Please note, if you have any questions or are interested in becoming a member but find the fees prohibitive, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership contributions can be submitted in two ways:
Enroll by mail:
- Fill out an online enrollment form. Or, download an enrollment form here and email it to email@example.com or mail it to the address below.
- Send check, payable to Fund for the City of New York w/ FSNYC in the memo line, to Food Systems Network NYC, P.O. Box 170077 Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Fill out the online enrollment form.
- Submit online credit card payment to: http://www.nycharities.org/donate/charitydonate.asp?ID=2658
If paying online, please indicate that this contribution is for FSNYC membership in the “Designate your donation to a specific program or fund” field.